My fantasy armor creations
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Completed paint job on my Squire Breastplate
Hi Cosplay engineers, i wanted to share with you good folks the process i did to airbrush Daniel's breastplate. Here are the photos:
These are shots of the back of the breastplate here u can see i applied a black coat of primer.
Here i airbrushed in some red directly to give a burgundy look also so it would fade into the background well.
Here i airbrushed in white then yellow right over it so the yellow would pop real well.
Here i went back to red to subdue certain areas of the yellow and bring it in more sync with my armor colors, i then used black on it to make it pop even more.
Front view of the completed paint job on the breastplate.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)