Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi guys i wanted to show you the foam underlay i built as the beginning of the  torso section of the breast plate.

I decided to draw up a muscle group formation that combined human and reptilian parts.

I started cutting out my wondeflex for each muscle group individually.

Now I am heat setting each muscle group that i covered in wonderflex to the main breastplate.  The reason why i covered each muscle group in wonderflex first was i wanted to keep the rounded shape of each muscle group even after i pressed it into the breastplate. and as you can see from the earlier post it makes for a great look!

No comments:

Post a Comment