Here are some pics followed by a brief explanation:
Once i was free of it, I sealed up the arm stumps ( they stopped at the upper bicep's) i packed the shoulder and upper arm area to the neck, then sealed the neck. Then i commenced to filling up the rest of the torso using newspaper, scrap pieces of soft foam too.
Here you see my full arm attached as well (that goes down to my fingers as well). Ignore the white hand in the pic that belongs to my Gf's son lol. But basically i did the same process with the arm too and the head as well. I also made the arms detachable as u can see from the black tape on the shoulder section there. I can just remove that part and be able to work on the arm solely.
Also on my head form you see here i also started to work on a piece i will be wearing under the helmet, so when i do take it off it gives folks a lil bit more eye candy, and a nice surprise. I may make certain sections light up, not sure yet.
Eventually i will do a full body cast of myself, but till then my low budget dress form will serve me just right.